Another meme - thanks to Cal!
TV Meme - Like Anyone Cares (I care Cal!)
Pick five of your favorite shows, in no particular order, before you read the below questions, then answer them!
1. Prison Break
3. Modern Family
5. Criminal Minds
01. Who's your favorite character in 2?
Detective Joel Stevens, played by Donnie Wahlberg.
02. Who's your least favorite character in 1?
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. YIKES! This had to be one of the best rolls of this guy's career (Robert Knepper) because he scared the bejeezus out of me!
03. What's your favorite episode of 4?
The one where Monica tries to make Chandler laugh by putting a turkey on her head. Hysterical! Check out the look on Joey's face when he sees that. I laugh just sitting here thinking of it!
04. What's your favorite season of 5?
Hmmm...I am not a big fan of Mandy Patinkin, so I'll go with the first season that had Joe Montegna as Dave Rossi, season 3.
05. Who is your favorite ship in 1?
Um, don't think there is a ship in #1?
06. Who is your anti-ship in 2?
I'll go with the police car? LOL
07. How long have you watched 1?
Every season, every episode...EXCEPT the DVD 2 hour "bridge" episode which shows what happened between the next to the last episode and the last episode which took place like 3 years later.
08. How did you become interested in 3?
The commercials - couldn't wait to see it!
09. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4?
Let's go with Lisa Kudrow - her Phoebe was Phabulous!
10. Which do you prefer: Show 1, 2 or 5?
Well that's not right, how can you pick amongst these three? Prison Break is over, Boomtown lasted one season and Criminal Minds has Shemar Moore. I refuse to choose.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
1 because 3 is a new show this year
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
I wouldn't have killed him off! I could've come up with a story as to what happened in between!
14. Give a random quote from 1.
Lincoln: You’ve seen the blueprints?
Michael: Better than that. [shows his tattoos] I’ve got 'em on me.
15. Which character from 5 would be a good guest star on 2?
Oh without a doubt Penelope Garcia! She would rock over there on Boomtown and I would've liked to have seen a little action between her and Neal McDonough's character, David McNorris.
16. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Oh I'm sure it would. Monica and Chandler were moving to the 'burbs - would've been a perfect set up to have Mitchell and Cameron as neighbors!
17. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
I'll go with T-Bag and Sucre (LOL!!)
18. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
It's inspired me to not kill people - such a violent show. LOL
19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?
Such differences...2 lasted only a year and was an excellent crime drama, whereas 4 lasted what, 10 years? and created some funny funny moments on the show.
20. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?
Probably 3 since I can hum it in my head right now and 5 has tinkling piano music that sounds like a horror movie about to go bad! LOL