Friday, April 2, 2010

Sorry Cal - still a thief!

Hi, my name is: Nancy

1. Never in my life have I been: Thin and fit.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: person? How about dog? TJ!
3. High school: Was okay, got along with pretty much everyone, wasn't part of a clique.
4. When I’m nervous: I eat.
5. The last song I listened to was: The Police - can't remember the song.
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: - Nancy again!
7. My hair is: Brown with strands of gray
8. When I was 5: I think I was 5 when I fell on to one of those floor radiators and split my knee open.
9. Last Christmas: was nice.
10. I should be..: thin and fit
11. When I look down I see: my bodacious ta-ta's.
12. The happiest recent event was: Kids tricking me for April Fool's - I fell for it each time.
13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: Phoebe - she's a riot.
14. By this time next year: I hope to be thin and fit (seeing a pattern here?)
15. My current gripe is: People...I just don't like 'em.
16. I have a hard time understanding: why certain groups travel in packs to Wal-mart.
17. There’s this girl I know that: I would be quite happy if I never saw again.
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Joe
19. Take my advice: Don't get fat.
20. The thing I want to buy: a chimney? LOL
21. If you visited the place I was born: You would also see the city my 3 kids were born in.
22. I plan to visit: Foxwoods, Maine, Florida this year.
23. If you spent the night at my house: I'd be going to bed early. Hey, I'm old!
24. I’d stop my wedding if: Already married so I dodged that bullet!
25. The world could do without: People who stand too close to you in line.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: nothing...I would never lick the belly of a cockroach. I'm gagging thinking about it!
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Shirts and capri's
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: ice cream yesterday
29. My favorite blonde is: Neal McDonough
30. My favorite brunette is: Keanu Reeves
31. My favorite red head is: tie - Jacki and Tom
32. My middle name is: Ann - which is so redundant...Nancy Ann. Sigh.
33. In the morning I: get up too early but like to take a nap later on but still get up by like 10 for the day!
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: if they will go South for the winter, I'd say chipmunks!
35. Once, at a bar: I watched this guy make an ass of himself trying to hit up the prettiest girl in there - what a tool.
36. Last night I was: blowing my nose, taking medications, trying to sleep, tossing and turning, sweating, breathing...
37. There’s this guy I know who: doesn't realize how awesome he actually is!
38. If I was an animal I’d be: a bear - who wouldn't? Hibernate all winter, eat all you want...yup, I wanna be a bear.
39. A better name for me would be: Chunky Monkey
40. Tomorrow I am: going to enjoy the friggin sunshine and maybe do some of the things on the "list" which has actually turned into a notebook!
41. Tonight I am: hoping I feel better than I do right now.
42. My birthday is: December 10th. When I was growing up only me and my Nana had December birthdays. My brothers were in May and my sisters were in April. Now that I'm an adult, I have quite a few more December birthdays to celebrate, including my fabulous daughter!

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Great stuff, yet again! Love all the answers.

And hey, bears get to do something else in the woods whenever they want! hahahaha