Thursday, July 8, 2010

Monster MeMe

Choose to answer all, part or none at all on your site. Let me know you have done it so I can visit your blog and see for myself.

1.FULLNAME?
Nancy Ann Kennedy Mello
2.NICKNAME(S)?
Nance, Mom, Raven
3.BIRTHPLACE?
Worcester, MA
4.WEBSITE
You are there
5.FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING?
Catalina
6.FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Fudge Swirl
7.FUTURE CAREER GOALS?
Finish working here, retire.
8.PROBABLE CAREER?
Finish working here, retire.
9.FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza, nachos, chicken fingers from FoodWorks, chicken fajita roll up at Applebee's.
10.FAVORITE DRINK? (Non-alcoholic)
Diet caffeine-free soda
11.FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT?
Back then it was called Geography!
12.FAVORITE SCHOOL ACTIVITY?
Journalism (favorite teacher: Ms. Herman)
13.LEAST FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT?
Geometry (I had to 'withdraw' because I just couldn't get it)
14.LEAST FAVORITE SCHOOL ACTIVITY?
Religious education
15.WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR TOWN?
I grew up here, it's what I know.
16.WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOUR TOWN?
Not as small as it used to be.
17.GREATEST ADVENTURE?
Flew to CA to spend 10 days with a guy I only spoke with on the phone.
18.MOST ROMANTIC MOMENT?
In the pool. In Florida. On our honeymoon.
19.HOW MANY PILLOWS?
Two. One folded behind one and the other sideways.
20.PETS?
Max, TJ, Heath, Colt and whatever lives in the attic.
21.THREE FAVORITE MOVIES? (THIS YEAR)
Toy Story 3, Grownups and I can't think of another one I've seen this year.
22.THREE FAVORITE MOVIES? (ALL TIME)
Drop Dead Fred, It's a Wonderful Life, Overboard
23.FAVORITE TV SHOWS (THIS YEAR)
Modern Family, Criminal Minds, The Middle, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Psych, Royal Pains, In Plain Sight, Leverage
24.THREE FAVORITE TV SHOWS? (ALL TIME)
Laverne & Shirley, Friends, Law & Order (all but SVU - too disturbing for me)
25.LEAST FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Reality shows. The only ones I care for are Wipeout and American Idol.
26.THREE FAVORITE SONGS? (ALL TIME)
Since I'm not a huge music person, I'll say Unforgettable with Nat King and Natalie Cole (Our wedding song), anything by Aerosmith and anything by Freddie Mercury/Queen
27.THREE FAVORITE ALBUMS OR CDs?
Adam Lambert
Aerosmith
Queen
28.THREE FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEOS?
Oh jeez...I don't even remember music videos!
29.FAVORITE SINGER?
Freddy Mercury of Queen
30.FAVORITE MUSICAL GROUP?
Aerosmith
31.MUSICAL SHAME?
Huge fan of the Bee Gee's!
32.FAVORITE CELEBRITY?
Shemar Moore
33.LEAST FAVORITE CELEBRITY?
Lindsay Lohan
34.MALE STAR?
Shemar Moore
35.FEMALE STAR?
Julia Roberts
36.WORD OR PHRASE YOU OVER USE?
"What a buffoon."
37.SUPERPOWER YOU WOULD WANT?
X-ray vision
38.BODY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?
I have pierced ears. I have a tattoo on my right ankle with my oldest son's initials on it, a tattoo on my left ankle with all the kids' names in hearts and I just got one on Monday that is a shamrock shape with a golf club handle and base and it says "Dad" over it. My next one will be on my back!
39.IF YOU COULD WITNESS ONE EVENT IN HISTORY WHICH WOULD IT BE AND WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE?
Go to June 17, 1983 and bring my father to the doctor.
40.WHAT DO YOU THINK OTHERS ADMIRE ABOUT YOU?
My spectacular bod first and foremost, self-deprecation, caring, funny
41.WHAT DO YOU ADMIRE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm a survivor
42.WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF IF YOU COULD?
Without a doubt, be an average size person.
43.IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
WHY?
Live anywhere? Hmmm...I like where I am, but am hoping to retire to maybe South Carolina. To visit? I would like to visit Australia (and Fiji now that I have a daughter-in-law from there), England and Ireland.
44.WHAT WOULD BE YOUR LAST MEAL? (INCLUDE EVERYTHING)
Pizza, chicken strip basket from DQ, chicken fingers from FoodWorks, nachos and salsa from Chili's, Joe's meatloaf muffins
45.WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED METHOD OF EXECUTION?
Drugs
46.WHAT LIVING PERSON WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HAVE LUNCH WITH?
Shemar Moore
47.WHAT DEAD PERSON WOULD YOU MOST HAVE LIKED TO HAVE LUNCH WITH?
Dad
48.THREE BOOKS TO TAKE TO A DESSERT ISLAND?
Thurston House
That book by Kim something or other who lost a gazillion pounds
I want the whole James Patterson Alex Cross series.
49.THREE PEOPLE YOU KNOW TO TAKE TO A DESSERT ISLAND?
Joe and the kids (not sure what to do about Mez though!)
50.THREE WISHES? (NO FAIR WISHING FOR MORE WISHES)
Relative peace
Average size
early retirement
51.WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?
I found a dead body.
52.SPORT YOU MOST LIKE TO WATCH?
Football or baseball
53.SPORT YOU MOST LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN?
Couch potato'ing
54.WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?
Used to be spoons, now it's not much.
55.WHO DO YOU ADMIRE MOST IN YOUR LIFE?
Joe, he's been through hell and back and still strives to be positive
56.WHAT HISTORICAL PERIOD WOULD YOU HAVE LIKED TO LIVE IN?
50's - but with no racial issues!
57.FAVORITE MONOPOLY PIECE?
Shoe
58.FAVORITE BOARD GAMES?
Scrabble, the one Dave has that is like a countdown thingy, usually anything with Joe and/or the kids. (Don't like Monopoly or Clue)
59.SPIRIT ANIMAL?
Owl
60.FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Dog
61.BEST AND WORST PARTS OF LIVING IN THE FUTURE?
Best: I'll be retired.
Worst: I may be dead.
62.DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?
Dogs
63.WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SPICE GIRL NAME IF YOU WERE IN THE GROUP?
Unskinny Spice
64.DO YOU PREFER COKE OR PEPSI?
Diet caffeine free coke...preferrably - followed by anything else that is diet. haha

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

All great answers! But no worries, I think the thing in the attic was what I caught a few months ago. :)