Monday, May 24, 2010

It's all about MEME ME!

The Me MeMe

1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

The Foot Book

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?

The Cunningham's on Happy Days

3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

30+ hours?

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?

Ready to take a chance again

5. Who's your favorite Muppet?

Kermit

6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?

I like to keep all my habits!

7. What's your favorite website?

Google Reader

8. What's your favorite school supply?

I don't go to school, but I work, so I'd have to say my black gel pen!

9. Who's your favorite TV attorney?

Abbie Carmichael (Law & Order - played by Angie Harmon)

10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?

Connecticut for a buffet

11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop?

I don't remember - we don't go to them often.

12. Where were you on September 11, 2001?

Signing the papers on the house we just bought.

13. What's your favorite tree?

Anything where the leaves don't fall.

14. What's the most interesting biography you've read?

I'm not a big biography reader.

15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

Chicken fingers, pork fried rice, chicken soup, teriaki, sometimes boneless spareribs

16. What's the best costume you've ever worn?

I won second prize at the company party when I was dressed as a waffle!

17. What is your least favorite word?

Crotch

18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?

(North or South) Dakota

19. Who's your favorite bear?

Yogi Bear

20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.

Spider crawled into my ear

21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?

I'd go with Dave to help Africa

22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?

Tuna sandwich and baked Doritos

23. Where do you go for advice?

my friend Nancy

24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?

Thesaurus

25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?

Nope

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

All great answers! Fun meme!