Monday, March 22, 2010

Stealing again...

I seem to steal a lot from Cal - sorry Cal, just sometimes you got some neat stuff!

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single? No.

2. Are you happy? Happy as I can be, I imagine?

3. Are you bored? Yes, I'm at work.

4. Are you naked? No, I'm at work.

5. Are you a blond? No, brunette.

6. Are you moody? Yes.

7. Are you a lover/hater? When I love, I love deeply, when I hate, I hate deeply.

8. Are you hot/cold? I'm usually too warm. Joe sleeps with a top sheet, a blanket and the flannel comforter. I sleep with a sheet. LOL

9. Are you Irish? Partly.

10. Are you Asian? No.

TEN FACTS.

1. Name: Nancy

2. Nicknames: Nancy, Mom, Bitchcakes

3. Birth mark: Left elbow, two 'strawberry' marks

4. Hair color: Brunette with gray, sigh.

5. Natural hair color: Brunette

6. Eye color: Brown

7. Height: 5' 1" (if I stand really straight!)

8. Facebook Mood: Facebook has a "mood" button?

9. Favorite color: Green

10. One Place to Visit: Maine

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.

2. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Yes.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I doubt it.

6. Have you ever been cheated on? I hope I never find out.

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? Yes.

8. Are you afraid of commitment? No.

9. Who was the last person you hugged? Nikki.

10. Who was the last person you kissed? Dave.

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust? Lust is short-term, love is long-term.

3. Cats or dogs? Dogs. Cats are sneaky little things. Sitting down, relaxing, having a cup of hot cocoa and then out of nowhere one of the little buggers jumps on you and scares the crap out of you! Devil animals!

4. A few best friends or many regular friends? I have very few close friends, but a lot of work friends.

5. Television or Internet? Toss up. I'm a TV addict.

6. Chinese Or Indian? Chinese, even though my daughter-in-law is Indian!

7. Wild night out or romantic night in? How about Romantic Night Out?

8. Money or Happiness? Money, cuz I've already got happiness.

9. Night or day? Night. I don't have to work.

10. MSN or phone? Neither.

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out? Nope.

2. Been skinny dipping? Yes.

3. Stolen? From Cal quite frequently (see title of blog)

4. Bungee jumped? No.

5. Lied to someone you liked? Who hasn't lied?

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker? No, I always chew them.

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? Yes.

9. Cried because you lost a pet? Yes.

10. Wanted to disappear? Yes.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes? Smile with their eyes.

2. Light or dark hair? Doesn't matter.

3. Hugs or kisses? Are we talking chocolate here?

4. Shorter or taller? Doesn't matter.

5. Intelligence or attraction? Intelligence makes someone attractive!

6. Romantic or spontaneous? I go with romantic because Joe is the least spontaneous person I know.

7. Funny or serious? Funny - Joe always makes me laugh.

8. Older or Younger? Joe is younger than I by 7 years.

9. Outgoing or quiet? Quiet

10. Sweet or Bad Ass? Sweet - I've had enough of bad ass.

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? No.

2. Ever done drugs? No.

3. Ever been pregnant? Yes, 3 times.

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? No.

6. Ever Been on a dance team? No.

7. Ever been on a sports team? Yes.

8. Ever been in a drama play/production? I did makeup for the high school musicals.

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? No.

10. Ever been in a rap video? No.

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made: That I made? To my work voice mail to see if there were any messages.

2. Last person you hung out with: Joe, watching Holmes on Homes last night.

4. Last time you worked: Right now, my friends.

5. Last person you tackled: Friggin new psycho dog.

6. Last person you IM’d: Joe

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with: Joe, and probably the kids.

9. Last thing you missed: The slow boat to China.

10. Last thing you ate: Molasses cookie.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Good stuff. Mine would be quite similar, I think.

:)

Wings1295 said...

And those cookies were YUM!