1. What were doing 10 years ago?
Same thing I'm doing now, working.
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world?
Pizza, Hershey's milk chocolate or Hebert's white chocolate, chips and dip, taco's, peppermint ice cream
3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
Pay off the debt of everyone in my family.
Donate to charity.
Donate to the day care center that helped me back when I was a single mother.
Donate to the town I grew up in and live in now.
4. Three of your habits:
Facebook (more an addiction than a habit), eat, turn the pillow sideways to sleep.
5. Five jobs that you've have had:
newspaper delivery person, cashier in a convenience store, cashier in a religious store, clerk/typist at city hall, complaint responder
6. Five places that you've lived:
Leicester, Worcester, Cherry Valley, Rochdale (for 2 days) and that's it. No where else.
7. Five things that you did yesterday:
Worked, Facebook, watched television, ate, took a hot bath
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
Keanu Reeves, Princess Diana, Doris Day, Axl Rose, Shemar Moore
9. Abortion: for or against it?
Pro-choice - who are we to force others to do what we would do ourselves?
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
Hmmm...didn't know there was a World President. Interesting. But, I don't know about failure. I agree with Call that men have f*%^ed things up for long enough. But not sure it will happen in my lifetime.
11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
I stole part of Cal's answer because it's right on: On a case by case basis depending on the severity of the crime committed. And no more than a month between sentencing and execution. Special judges need to be set up to deal with all appeals but 30 days later - it's done.
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
Yeah, I think so, then I wouldn't have to worry about certain people I know getting arrested for it. LOL
13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
I would have to say against, but that's because I was a single mother at age 18 and let me tell you, it was NOT easy.
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
I don't think it's wrong and it's definitely not just one culture - lots of people want to come here. When you see what they came from, you can see why. United States is both hated and envied. Sometimes I hate it too. Sometimes I envy it.
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
18 is fine. My kids will not drink until they are 30 anyway. Okay, stop laughing. Yes, you, stop laughing. Not funny!
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
I think we should get out of any place where we are not wanted. Then they can see if they like their lives as it is without any assistance. If they then asked for help, give it to them.
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
No. Do what you want to do for yourself. I think I would help someone if asked and I would hope someone would do the same for me.
19. Do you believe in spanking children?
I have smacked my kids a time or two - have some teens in your house, that'll do it. I don't make it a habit and it was pretty much a reaction thing - which I should be adult enough to know you shouldn't do.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
I'm always afraid of being judged. Not so much for my answers here or for that matter, on any blog. But, in real life if I go to a buffet I figure that people are saying stuff about the fat beast up there. I know this is so because I am one of those people who says stuff (not aloud) about anyone heavier than me up there. I'm pathetic and sad. Being fat makes you that way.