1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Susan Dey is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
2. Where was your first kiss?
3rd grade, Memorial School, Jody Becker.
3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?
Yep, mostly in jest. Once seriously when I tried to make John wake up - little did I know he was having a seizure.
4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?
Nope. I did try out for a high school musical back in the day but was assigned to make up. That tells a lot.
5. What is the first thing you notice about the other sex?
Eyes and smile.
6. What really turns you off?
Men who think they are all that and a bag of chips. I hate pompous asses.
7. What is your biggest mistake?
My biggest mistake turned out to be one of my proudest - I got pregnant in my teens and had my now 25 year old son and raised him on my own until Wings and I got married when my son was 11.
8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
I've thought of it - but have never acted on anything suicidal.
9. Say something totally random about yourself.
I have a façade that very few people see beyond.
10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I actually won 2nd place in a Buffy look-a-like contest. And for you young'uns: Not Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Buffy from Family Affair. LOL
11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
Oh definitely - I actually watched Spongebob today!
12. Are you comfortable with your height?
I am definitely too short.
13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
He did a scavenger hunt and the last "find" was him, proposing!
14. When do you know it's love?
When no matter what kind of a bitch I am, Joe hasn't left me yet.
15. What's something that really annoys you?
The way people don't acknowledge personal space anymore. And I don't know if it's a culture thing or what not; but stop frickin' breathing down my neck in line. And good lord, don't even go to the side of me in line...I will rip your ever loving heart out.