The Me MeMe
1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
The Foot Book
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
The Cunningham's on Happy Days
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Ready to take a chance again
5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
I like to keep all my habits!
7. What's your favorite website?
8. What's your favorite school supply?
I don't go to school, but I work, so I'd have to say my black gel pen!
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney?
Abbie Carmichael (Law & Order - played by Angie Harmon)
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
Connecticut for a buffet
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop?
I don't remember - we don't go to them often.
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
Signing the papers on the house we just bought.
13. What's your favorite tree?
Anything where the leaves don't fall.
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read?
I'm not a big biography reader.
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Chicken fingers, pork fried rice, chicken soup, teriaki, sometimes boneless spareribs
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I won second prize at the company party when I was dressed as a waffle!
17. What is your least favorite word?
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
(North or South) Dakota
19. Who's your favorite bear?
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
Spider crawled into my ear
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
I'd go with Dave to help Africa
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Tuna sandwich and baked Doritos
23. Where do you go for advice?
my friend Nancy
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?